Crawlspace

Crawlspace - Evans Light description

[b:Crawlspace|13391812|Crawlspace|Evans Light|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1376366801s/13391812.jpg|18622923] is now permanently available for FREE at just about every ebook retailer known to man. (Now including Amazon UK)

Help yourself to a free copy here:

Crawlspace on Amazon

Crawlspace on Amazon UK

Crawlspace on B&N Nook

Crawlspace on iTunes Books

Crawlspace on Smashwords

Crawlspace on Kobo

Crawlspace on Sony Reader

Feel free to share these links with friends, on your blog, or anywhere you like. I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

-Evans

AUTHOR NOTES:

-This work was one of my earlier stories, and ended up being longer than I originally envisioned. I'm rather fond of the final section, the somewhat poetic outro on which it culminates.
- Reactions to this story have been interesting to follow. There's two sides to every story, the axiom goes, and CRAWLSPACE is no exception. Regardless of whether you choose to place your loyalties and sympathy with the main character, or if you feel that he is getting his just desserts, the ending should still satisfy.
- As a side note, the original draft of CRAWLSPACE ended in a much more brutal and conclusive manner, but I think the ending as it is now puts the reading in a much greater state of psychological discomfort, and leaves the "where do they go from here" open to the imagination.